This Policy, provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), describes the methods and logic of the processing of Personal Data of the Users by Voxloud LTD and your rights with respect to them.
I. Controller of the treatment
The controller for the data collected is Voxloud LTD, in the person of Gabriele Proni, based Rolt house, Coventry Canal Basin, St. Nicolas Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4LY. You can contact us at any time at the following email: [email protected].
II. Type of Personal Data processed
We collect – when signing in – the following Personal Data:
- name and surname;
- company details;
- email address;
- tax code;
- date of birth;
III. Legal basis for Personal Data processing
The Personal Data are processed in execution of the contract signed with Voxloud LTD relating to the Voip telephony service.
The data are necessary in order to proceed with the activation and / or portability of the telephone number and the supply of the service.
IV. Purpose of Personal Data processing
We collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purpose of providing and monitoring our services. This also includes the promotion of our products and the provision of information. The extent of the processing of Personal Data depends on the type of access to our web pages: that is, whether they are only “visited” or whether they are used for the supply of the service.
Below is a summary of the different purposes for which Personal Data is processed:
- Activities related to the operation of services, ie
- allow the User to access and use the service;
- allow the User to receive the requested services, executing the orders received;
- respond to the User’s questions and requests;
- Technical management of the Site and its information system:
- acquisition, matching and management of account information;
- securing and checking the correct functioning of the Site;
- monitoring of the Site’s activity;
- Profiling in aggregate form (i.e. anonymous, without any prejudice to the privacy and confidentiality of the data of each registered owner), of the Users and their access to the reserved specialized pages, for market, analysis, and report processing purposes, performed directly by Voxloud or also through specialized third-party companies;
- Communication to the User regarding changes or updates to the Site and its services;
- Advertising communications, communications of special offers and promotions.
V. Method and place of processing
The collector processes the Personal Data with appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is mainly carried with automated tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in this policy. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (personal assistance, administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects may have access to the data (such as external IT service providers, hosting provider).
VI. Sharing of Personal Data
The data provided is shared with telephone operators having their registered offices in the EU territory, in order to proceed with the activation and management of the telephone number. If you want further information about the telephone operators that provide us telephone numbers, you may send an email to [email protected].
Some Personal Data, in aggregate and anonymous form, may be used for statistical purposes on the use of the Voxloud application.
The processing and communication of data to third parties may also take place, regardless of the consent given by the User, in the cases listed below:
- upon request of the Judicial Authority, or to defend or protect one’s rights in administrative, judicial or arbitration proceedings;
- in the event that the processing is necessary to allow investigations aimed at countering illegal activities, or in order to guarantee the safety of people or things; in all cases, in general, in which data transmission is required by law;
- in the event that Voxloud is acquired by another company, or in the event that some of its contents are transferred to third parties.
VII. Place of storage
User Personal Data are stored on servers located on the European territory.
The characteristics and certifications of the tools used guarantee their maximum safety and minimize the risks of violation and “data breach”.
The data will not be communicated, processed or sent outside the territory of the European Union. If the account is deleted, we will proceed with the immediate deletion of all Personal Data of the users. We will only have the right to keep information – anonymously – on usage habits for purely statistical purposes and to improve the service offered.
VIII. Rights of the User
Pursuant to articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, in addition to what is already provided for in the previous articles, you have the right to:
- access to the Personal Data concerning him;
- the rectification or integration of data, without undue delay;
- the cancellation (right to be forgotten) of data, except in the case where the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority; for reasons of public interest in the public health sector; for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- the limitation of the processing;
- opposition to processing, with the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority in the State in which you reside;
- withdraw, at any time, the consent given to the processing, it being understood that in this case Voxloud will no longer be able to provide the service.
IX. Right to be forgotten, partial cancellation and free data portability
Users can request the total or partial cancellation of their Personal Data at any time directly to the data controller.
You can request cancellation by sending an email to [email protected] in the following cases:
- if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- if the user legitimately opposes the processing.
- Upon receipt of the request, Voxloud LTD undertakes to process it promptly, within 36 hours, within the limits of what is technically possible.
- The right to be forgotten may be limited in the following cases:
- to ensure the exercise of freedom of expression or the right to defense in court;
- to protect a general interest;
- when the data, made anonymous, are necessary for historical research or for statistical or scientific purposes.
- Users can also request, by email sent to [email protected], the transfer of their personal to another controller owner who performs the same service as Voxloud LTD.
X. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is subject to updates and modifications in compliance with legal or regulatory provisions. In the event of significant changes that may affect users’ rights, we will notify you in advance, providing all the necessary information.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy and in relation to the processing of Personal Data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected].